Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Sunday Of Summer Joy!

My July Tickle Your Taste Buds Special!


Happy Sunday friends! I am so happy to stop-in and say hi. I am having a beautiful Sunday with sunshine, heat, and 3 little stair step grand sons playing in the sprinkler out back. It's a classic, hot, Summer's day, and as the children prove once again, the simple pleasures are the best.

Today I bring you our Country Gourmet Home July bundle, an amazing array of flavors, textures, and smells! In this bundle I am so proud to announce our Cake Batter Fudge mix; White creamy fudge with a blast of cake batter! So simple to make, add milk and butter,microwaves for two minutes, and it's ready! This new recipe from CGH tastes as good as it looks and ranks high enough to be presented as your "new secret recipe". 


Cake Batter Fudge Is To Die For!
This bundle has decadence written all over it and simplicity too. I love our getting the bundles because not only can a cook a delicious meal and desert, but the wickless wax melt included sets the whole tone for the day in our house! Aromas of comfort waft through each room, and the delightful smells make every day a special day in our home!


I am also having a Give-A-Way on my Facebook Page for Mama Jo's Mixes!You can enter to win the June Tickle Your Taste Buds Bundle for FREE!
Just visit my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/mamajosmixes and enter the Sweep!

Thank-you for stopping-by and here's prayers for you and your loved ones to have the best day ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment